Old recording

• Thread starter poopyalligator
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
So i have been here a while and never really shared any of my music. So here is a song i did a couple years ago. The new music has evolved a lot since then so dont bash it too hard. We now use 7 strings and dont have a digital drum machine lol. Some new stuff will be available soon, and we hope you will enjoy it.

SoundClick artist: David H - page with MP3 music downloads

give it a listen tell me what you think. I value your guys' opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mizfi7

Shreddin it up!
Reaction score
thats a bad ass song to circle headbang to. it sounds like the autumn offering.

budule

Reaction score
I like the song...but the voice:noway:

IMHO more "balls" to the voice to make a contrast beetween the music & the voice, or a typical heavy metal voice (a mix of dickinson and dio ?), would have been greater.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
thats a bad ass song to circle headbang to. it sounds like the autumn offering.

Thanks man.

I like the song...but the voice:noway:

IMHO more "balls" to the voice to make a contrast beetween the music & the voice, or a typical heavy metal voice (a mix of dickinson and dio ?), would have been greater.

Yeah i agree with you. This is when i did it all by myself, and there wasnt a whole band to back it up. We have a good singer now and a real drummer lol. My singing isnt very good. I think that is the best metal voice you can get out of me lol.

')