Omertah (djent/post-rock)

Reaction score
Young djent/post-rock band from Sevastopol (Ukraine). Omertah (djent/atmospheric/post-rock band from Ukraine) was formed in late august 2011 and have already recorded four demos for upcoming EP's
Now we are working on new material.

Members
Dmitry Sidorenko - guitar
Dmitry Zayac - guitar
Arthur Matveichev - bass
Kirill Ganev - drums

Please, check up our music :)

Myspace - Myspace
Facebook - Omertah | Facebook
SoundCloud - Omertah's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Vkontakte.ru - OMERTAH ■
Tumblr - Omertah (djent/indie band)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MiMproject

Reaction score

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
At first I wasn't sure if the combing of these two genres would really work, but after listening to a bit, I think it fits.

The guitars do sound a bit muted in the mix, at least when compared to the more ambient stuff however...perhaps something to work on?

broj15

Reaction score
sounds really cool. I think it would be cool to ad some melody with some dissonance and what not to ad a bit more into the higher range during those more "djenty" parts. I love the song Arrows. Keep it up dudes.

Reaction score
Nice stuff you have there! I like the melodic elements, would be cool to hear more of it than just a demo, with real drums!

chevymeister

Reaction score
Listened to the first 3, loved 1 and 3. I think the 3rd song has a really big element from one of my favorite dream theater songs - hell's kitchen.

I can tell it really borrowed the atmosphere from the song. I like it.

brick

artist & musician
Reaction score
I'm really liking this actually. I love how layered and spacey everything is. Do you have an album coming out in the foreseeable future?

Latest posts

')