OMG yes, finally! (Agile Hawker 7 content)

• Thread starter Rommel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

haffner1

Reaction score
Almost regret getting my interceptor 727 pro 6 months ago now. For that price I could have swapped in BKPs and come out even.

Reaction score
These look great.

I wanta tune-o-matic version.

It is loooks much better than their attempt at a singlecut baritone 7.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm strongly considering selling my ATX C-7 to pick up one of these. The only two things keeping me from doing it are the heel and the rosewood, so I'll just wait to play Rick's before I do anything I might regret. :lol:

If I even allow you to look at it. :squint:

JPhoenix19

Playing life by ear
Reaction score
Emailed Kurt. He said he's taking input from customers and that there could be variations in the future. I'm hoping for a fixed-bridge 25.5" scale version.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Emailed Kurt. He said he's taking input from customers and that there could be variations in the future. I'm hoping for a fixed-bridge 25.5" scale version.

Figured. I was surprised the 27" scale hit first, honestly.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I could care less about the trem since those are blockable and they feel fine as bridges, but the scale length is what kills it the most. If there's a 25.5" version in the future, I might consider moving one of my other guitars to snag one.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Hawker 7 w/ 25" scale & non-locking trem.
If you're going to do a PRS7 style guitar, do it as tr00 as you can. :agreed:

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
I'm happy with the scale, but then I love Drop A for the br00tz, and hate huge strings.

I'd like to see a TOM bridge, but it's not a deal breaker by any means. Also, and I know this is weird for the style of guitar Kurt's going for, but an ebony board? That would be the tits for me.

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
A pretty different look...

But I actually like it:)

Ironbird

Kahler Abuser
Reaction score
Interesting guitar, especially for the price. But I don't like it when guitar makers use the same headstock for every model - Agile seems to be doing it too.

Evil Weasel

Reaction score
Well the tiger eye flame models lasted long. Looks like they sold out already as it is just the black one still listed! I'd love to say that I would be all over these as I love the design... but having owned two Agiles unless the neck on these is thinner than the interceptor proi not a chance in hell I will be ordering another one!

JPhoenix19

Playing life by ear
Reaction score
Well the tiger eye flame models lasted long. Looks like they sold out already as it is just the black one still listed! I'd love to say that I would be all over these as I love the design... but having owned two Agiles unless the neck on these is thinner than the interceptor proi not a chance in hell I will be ordering another one!

Actually, they are still available- they are just in the standard guitars section instead of being with the 7-strings.

Latest posts

')