One guitar - One Effect - One Amp

• Thread starter JP Universe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Albionic

First of the magi
Reaction score
spear rd-j zoom 9150 (stock tube swapped for a tungsol 12ax7) marshall valvestate 8004 power amp+line6 300w 4x12

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

4Eyes

Reaction score
my keller custom in dropped C with 11-60 strings, jtamps screamer 808 and dual recto 2ch or jtamps G50 head with good cab

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
Carvin hardtail DC727 with aftermath BKP's ---> Digital Delay ---> Mesa Boogie Mark V

Buuuuuut, I have an Axe Fx so no need for the last two at all really :lol

Van Heezey

Reaction score
doooode, post some clips or at least pics :yesway::yesway::yesway:

I can definitely get some pics when I get home. Actually got rid of the Maxon, but for some reason this Delta Labs Distortion pedal with the gain all the way down does the job very nicely.

dunno

Reaction score
Ibanez K-7 (bridge pickup soon to be replaced with BKP Miracle Man) --- Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier

occasionally, when I can`t play too loud: Ibanez K-7 --- custom ts 808 clone --- Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Jackson MIJ DXMGT (stock EMG HZ pickups) ---> n/a --->B-52 LS-100

With my old peavey windsor cab, this setup sucked balls, but ever since I scored my early 90's Carvin GX412b cab, it actually sounds pretty damn good. I think it would sound even more beastly with a good tube amp, but this will work until I get the money for one. If anything I'd rather replace the crappy HZ pickups first.

shanejohnson02

Hammer of the Gods
Reaction score
Right now it's this:

Carvin DC727 w/ Dimarzio CL/LF - Boss TU-2 - Engl FB100.

I love all of my pedals, but they come and go. The TU-2 has stuck around since the beginning.

EDIT: I have to give honorable mention to my Nova Drive. that thing surprises me every time I fiddle with the knobs.

ry_z

Ikebana Noise Club
Reaction score
Agile AL > Screamer > Orange AD-30

The tubescreamer and amp are models in my Vetta, but that's neither here nor there. :lol:

abstract

Reaction score
Horizon NT-II (C-Pig-b/Warpig-n) > TS9 (Gain 0-2, Tone 5-7) > H&K Switchblade 100.

I have a Decimator but I'm good with my guitar-volume and the boost is more integral to my sound. Plus my switchblade has decent delay and half-assed modulation built in. :fawk:

Latest posts

')