One High End Guitar or Several Imports?

• Thread starter JimF
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

What tier of guitar?

• Total voters

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
OG ESP vs Jackson USA vs Ibanez Prestige are too different ... I wouldn't compare them side by side because they're have completely different neck profiles.

Thanks - yeah that's a good point! I suppose to clarify my reasons for choosing those are:
A) Ibanez Prestige RG - currently my go-to guitars, love the necks, the bodies, the floating bridges etc
B) Jackson USA - for the longest time I was a Jackson Dinky/Charvel fanboy, and whilst I think I prefer the Ibanez neck, its not like the Jackson necks aren't nice, and with me having 2 pretty sorted Prestige RGs, how different could a 3rd be...
C) ESP MIJ - Considering these as I've never had any experience of them, and they have a cult following, and they're "Another Metal Guitar Brand".

I'd imagine there's some slight similarity between A&B and B&C, but little similarity between A&C.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')