One of the Best SNL live band performances ever

• Thread starter kmanick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
Sebastian Bach is one of the best vocalists from that era, great range, power, and attitude rolled into one kick ass package.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Every time I get drunk I HAVE to watch this video! :hbang: Definitely one of the best performances and one of the best bands ever!

Faith No More rocked SNL pretty hard too.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Skid Row broke the mold and got heavier as they went along. Most bands of that era got more and more commercial and radio friendly but Skid Row went the opposite direction which is why I love them extra special. :hbang:

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Live show. 10 out of 10. They brought it. ;)

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
that was great. he's unreal singer. Love that clean guitar tone too. Its up there. Though i really enjoyed nirvana and silverchairs performances on SNL too :agreed: Lots of good performances on SNL though...when its by a good group :hbang:

CGord

Reaction score
That was a great performance. They were the real deal, however, I don't wanna hear "18 & Life" again for the rest of mine.

Is it me, or does Sebastian look about 3 feet taller than everybody else?

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Skid Row friggin owned most of the bands of their time. I can't think of any of their riffs that I don't like and that doesn't get me bangin'

ChaNce

Auto-banned?
Reaction score
That was a great performance. They were the real deal, however, I don't wanna hear "18 & Life" again for the rest of mine.

Is it me, or does Sebastian look about 3 feet taller than everybody else?

Its cause he is:) He is like 8' 12".

I saw them opening for GnR in 92 (I think) during the shows before Illusion came out (last few shows with Izzy). Both bands, height of their power, both brought it.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
They also played "Piece of Me" that night, and owned that, too. Then they had the "Heavy Metal Nursery Rhymes" with Adam Sandler dressed as Axl Rose, and someone else dressed as Slash. Sebastian Bach came out and did the ABC's with Adam Sandler. What a great fucking episode. :metal:

Such a pity he can't sing like that anymore.

ARTofSHREDDIN

Reaction score
Compare them to who else was around at the time.... White Snake, Damn Yankee's, Jovi... lol Skid Row whooped all their asses ;)

Paint Bach green and call him the Jolly Green Giant he's so tall

Status
Not open for further replies.
')