One of the funniest Reads ive had in a looooooong time...

• Thread starter Battousai
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
O hai!

That just makes my head hurt... I liked the "I can has..." And "I'm in ur ___ ___ ur ___" and "Invisible ___!" But the terrible misspellings are completely unnecessary. I mean, saying "Cheezburger" instead of Cheeseburger is okay, but when someone shortens, and changes so many fucking letters that it's impossible to decipher, than it's just not funny anymore.

D

Desecrated

1 Den teh lamb opened one of teh 7 sealz and teh furst doodz say "Come and take lookz!"2 An behold der wuz white horse, wif a man sittin on it wif a bowz. An crown wuz given to him an he went out to take all cheezburgerz.

3 Den dat lamb opend nother seal and doodz say "Cum"4 Den anuther ridin red horse cum. He wuz allowed to takez all teh worldz cookiez and milkz, and send dem tu bedz eerly. Sum peeps mite die tu: an he can has great sword an stuffz.

5 He prozeded to opens nuther seal an big black horse cum. Living doodz say "Come" an he balanced stuff in hiz handz.6 An den sum dood said "Sum stir fry for denarius! An denarius 4 cheezburger! Better not eated mah cheezs and bradz!

7 An i oppeneded nuther seal an 4th dood say "Come and lookz!"8 Lo behold a pale horsez with a dood sitin on it, his naym wuz Deaths, an liek Hadez an stuff followd himz. Him had enuf skillz to kill lots of doodz, with antifreezez and curiositiez.

:lol:

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
I heard about this awhile ago and wasn't able to find it. This is great!

')