ONI 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrucci_dude

teh shredz0r
Reaction score
Sorry for not responding to your email today, my phone died when I was at uni and only when I got to work this afternoon was I able to check my email again. You were clear with me in saying you were *trying* to organise it and meanwhile someone fronted with cash. I was actually about to email you back right now to let you know, but saw there was a reply in this thread first.

I wasn't running an auction but the amount of people asking about it and offering more money to take it off my hands is not something I asked for, but not something I'll deny people of doing either! If someone wants to offer more money AND pick it up themselves, I'm not going to say no to that. I need to do what's best for me, not the first person to PM me. Keep in mind this was up for 2 days on my Facebook page before I even started this thread and a few of my friends gave me offers above my asking price too, you're not the only one. I'm sorry if I've offended you and wasted your time dude. I didn't want to upset anyone in the process :S

If anyone should be upset it should be me, I saved for 4 years for this when I didn't have a steady job, then it took 18 months to make!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')