Oni Guitars

• Thread starter dpm
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Long story short, I've been quite sick for a while, but better now. Best I can do right now is the purple thing. The bass is with it's owner, but I'll be getting it back for pics some time. Lots of catch up to do.
P1010177.jpg

P1010175.jpg

:holy:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Long story short, I've been quite sick for a while, but better now. Best I can do right now is the purple thing. The bass is with it's owner, but I'll be getting it back for pics some time. Lots of catch up to do.
P1010177.jpg

P1010175.jpg

That thing is amazing :drool:

dpm

Oni Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Not yet, but I did just change the image on there :shrug:

It's going to be a while, I really have to get guitars made - people are waiting.

Daniel S

Reaction score
kk
do you do custom body designs.
I realy like the bass design you did but there are a few things I'd change for me personal.

do you allow customers to do that?
just curious

great work by the way. If I ever get enough cash after university I'll buy one for shure.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Very, very nice work Dan. What model Bare Knuckle pickups did you go for?

Not good to hear you've been sick, but good to hear you're better now.

BRUTALIZER GUITARS

Reaction score
Hey How did the Lace wood Body work out? I just picked up a ton of new woods and I have A huge slab of lace wood and flamed black walnut

Now Im worried that the lace wood wound have A bright enough sound for the 8-strings im building so Im thinking about useing some figerd black walnut for a neck maybe that will add a bit of snap

angus

Reaction score
Ie, it doesn't sound like much of anything. Poor resonant qualities, I'm sure he'd say.

I almost purchased a bass with a lacewood body years ago, and the description is a pretty good summation- it just sounds like mush. Undefined, slow attack, and very quick dissipation. I ended up buying the same bass in ash.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I believe the Oni in question is actually "Silky Oak" or Grevillea robusta, not so? Not related to American Lacewood nor to the Sycamore tree.

Latest posts

')