Online drum tracks available - quick turnaround

• Thread starter Beat Poet
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Beat Poet

Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Will Jones and I'm another one of these online drummers. The same goes with me like with most others - you get free demos and don't pay a thing till you're happy. This is suitable if you're a home recorder or are finding programmed drum tracks are holding back your songs. I mentioned a quick turnaround - the difference with me is quite often I can get a demo to you the next day, so things don't drag out. I also offer low prices and good communications.

Click on my sig to read some testimonials and see/hear some samples, cheers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Son of Sam

Reaction score
so you play drums for a nominal fee? If you can record to a metronome on these pre written guitar tracks then all of my band's problems would be solved. We would totally give you credit for your work. I'm tired of programming drums. I'd really like to hire you if you could post some stuff so I can get an idea of what you're about.

The style we play is death metal and it is intense at times. Hope to hear from you

')