Online Mixing and Mastering Studio

• Thread starter rahul_mukerji
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rahul_mukerji

Reaction score
Hi :wavey:

I was looking to get some feedback if any of you have had good experience with an Online Mixing Studio to mix your tracks. MIX only, I'll get the Mastering done elsewhere.

I'm looking to get my solo cd mixed and then mastered and was looking for online studios [different ones] to do so.

My music is Instrumental Fusion, which is to say simple solos over simple jazz progressions with the odd Tabla thrown in for effect. :cool:

So if you have some feedback or recommendations that'd be great ! Just put a link to the studio and what you liked about them [friendly, did multiple revisions, great rates, multiple formats, great turnaround time etc]. I know most people would say "depends on your budget", but I'm hoping to get some listings and hopefully I can figure out what works for me and ADDITIONALLY maybe this post can help other members / bands who read this to get some great places to get their mixes done. :hbang:

I live in the US, Washington DC area, in case someone has some good local studio they would want to recommend !

Thanks !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rahul_mukerji

Reaction score
*BUMP* ... hoping to see if anyone knows anything about these. :squint:

I did, however, get a few engg's who offered their services for mixing and mastering. :agreed:

')