Online Wood Suppliers

• Thread starter Rusti
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ROBOTS

GFY Guitars
Reaction score
I would have to suggest Gilmer woods as well. I just got a black limba neck and body blank and love it. A lot of my buddies at work go through them too and they have great service. I am an instructor at a luthiery school in phoenix so i have seen a lot of wood come and go and their stuff is great. They sell blanks and billets depending on your milling resources.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

J_Mac

Reaction score
UK

FeelGoodWoods :lol: seem to usually have a handful of nice pieces in stock But you have to dig through the other stuff. Kinda makes me wanna have a go at a pen or knife handle :)

Sherwin Group have reasonably priced slabs, choice of 1, 2 or 3 pieces in various woods.

Spec Veneers are nice to deal with and will split big bundles of veneer, you can get 5 consecutive sheets from a lot of 30.

+1 for Exotic Hardwoods Uk Ltd | Contact Form not exactly cheap, reasonably priced I guess, and have an unconventional purchase system but they have nice tree slices.

Taylor

Formerly... someone
Reaction score
Bell Forest Products Has decent selection and prices. I just ordered some Swamp Ash from them. They let you hand pick a lot of pieces so you can see the actual piece before purchasing which is nice.

electriceye

Reaction score

elucia69

Reaction score
I too have dealt with Bowriver in the past year and communication was fantastic. I was looking for an oversized spalted maple top (bookmatched). I was told there were a few pieces drying and they would get back to me when done. What do you know, a few weeks later I got first pick!! delivery was quick and the quality was what I had hoped for.
:hbang::hbang:

electriceye

Reaction score
I've bought a ton from Bow River. Just love all the stuff they have on a regular basis. Scored some stunning neck blanks and tops from them. Shipping to the US can be pricey, but the dollar to CAD is always pretty good.

Keyvanizator

Reaction score
Hello, I want to share this link.
Store based in Greece, I found it while googling for exotic stuff
I haven't bought anything from these people yet but their website has some cool things and prices seem rather good.

Navid

Chicken Kicker
Reaction score
And another european one (netherlands), their woods are great and their prices are low but their international shipping charges are insane
http://masave.nl
They do speak english, they're dutch after all, just send them an email or contact them through facebook chat.

Adieu

Reaction score

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
If anyone's after high quality quilt tops, Kimball Hardwoods is your guy.
Bought two off him now, best I've seen - PRS Private stock quality

Also does great flame maple neck blanks and fretboards

Latest posts