Opening for Yngwie...

• Thread starter richardt4520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For anyone in the Dallas area, my band Edge of Chaos will be opening for Yngwie and Michael Harris at the Granada Theater November 3rd. If anyone here is coming, walk up and say hi!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
How cool is that?! congrats on the exposure. Just don't stand in front of the doughnuts...

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Richard Tull said:
For anyone in the Dallas area, my band Edge of Chaos will be opening for Yngwie and Michael Harris at the Granada Theater November 3rd. If anyone here is coming, walk up and say hi!

Dude, right on! You'll have a lot of fun! :metal:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Woah. What an awesome experience. I'd love to open for Yngwie. Congrats, man.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Very cool. That'll get you some exposure.

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
Fuck yeah! Congratulations man, that will be great fun. He played here a few months back and, apart from the great man himself, his drummer is really top drawer too. Enjoy it man, I am exceptionally jealous :yesway:

smueske

Reaction score
Kickass! I haven't seen him in awhile, but if you can make it past his ego, he always puts on an amazing show. This will be great for you and your band.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Excellent gig, but be warned - he and his crew are a pain in the ass to deal with for the club, and especially for openers. That said, the crowd is always good, so best of luck...

')