Opeth-ish riffage

• Thread starter ooidort
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dertillo

DareTillo
Reaction score
Hmm seems like the vocals are kinda lost ind this huge instrumental sound. For a first improvement I would try to turn it a bit louder and maybe add some more lower mids.

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
The instrumental mix is pretty on point, lacking a little low range in my opinion but not bad at all. Cool riffage too!
The vocal are def a little low but they sounds awesome
I'm guessing the cleans are supposed to go in between the dirty vox?

Greatoliver

Looking to windward
Reaction score
I think that is pretty awesome. It may be worth looking back at the mix, to bring up the parts between the vocals, as they are not easy to hear.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Really enjoyed that! I agree the mix needs more lows. The highs on the cymbals are a bit shrill too.

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
good. now finish it. i like everything a lot. if possible try and clean up the vox a little bit. they're better than what i could ever do so yeah.....if they were a little more clear then id say it was mikael singing.

Felvin

Friesian Hamburger
Reaction score
Moar! :hbang:

Vocals sound awesome & very Akerfeld-esque... as does the music. Love it!

Cmv120

Reaction score
I cannot wait until your famous so I can buy your album. This is KICK ASS. I don't know hardly shit about mixing, all I know is that this sounds like Satan's Orgasms. And boy, do they sound good. Encouraging me to go write shit :D

Koop

Reaction score
Honesty, I would have thought this was an unreleased Opeth track If i heard it. Fucking awesome man, keep it up!

')