Opinions on my first song please (heavy and melodic)

• Thread starter MarkB
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

COBHC

Belongs On 1 String
Reaction score
Very enjoyable

Love the guitar work

Colbear

Reaction score
Love it dude. Awesome guitar playing. Some of the drum fills sound a little over the top (maybe edit the velocities so it's slightly less obvious that it's midi :p) but other than that everything sounds solid to me.

MarkB

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys!:hbang:

I know the drums lack a natural sound to them so I'll try to work out the volocities a little more next time as Colbear suggests.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I really liked it. Really liked that melody in the beginning of the song.

IconW

Reaction score
It got that unnatural pod tone but besides that it sounds great. I love your playing and the song is actually quite tight and good! Some good things going on there...but I'm little bit afraid if this got some horrible "core"-vocals :noplease: this will be ruin. Don't do it!

ryzorzen

shake and bake!
Reaction score
haha yeah those are the most phoney drums i have ever heard, but damn that guitar work is wicked son! loved the harmonies in the solos too, nice first post for sure.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Sweet song! Excellent first time out

Zand3

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
This just sounds so great. Obviously it would be cooler with more realistic drums, but I actually like the midi sound of the bass haha (video game style) There was clearly a lot of time spent on getting this written and down, and I think that the effort really earned a great product. I would love love love to hear this with vocals.

MarkB

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the kind comments guys! I really appreciate it!

And I get the idea that I must destroy my drum machine now :lol: So I'll be upgrading to Addictive drums or something haha, I'll update this song and make new ones with the better drum samples when I get them!

MarkB

Reaction score
bumpasaurus.jpg

')