Opinions on my genre.... is this music to niche for most to enjoy?

• Thread starter Rockwaves101
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lon

drop it like its G#!
Reaction score
i'm still not fond of the 2nd song but i listened to Rite at least 5 times out of free will, if you shape up your structuring and (not to be mean, i just want to put it out there...) your image you could really be onto something (bear in mind i am a huuuuge deftones fanboy so the average mileage may vary).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nats

Reaction score
If this was recorded in the 1800's it would definitely be considered niche. Could you imagine listening to this on a phonograph? Mind blowing.

Reaction score
i'm still not fond of the 2nd song but i listened to Rite at least 5 times out of free will, if you shape up your structuring and (not to be mean, i just want to put it out there...) your image you could really be onto something (bear in mind i am a huuuuge deftones fanboy so the average mileage may vary).

Thanks very much for the reply :) Whats wrong with our image!?!? :) :eek:

Leveebreaks

Dooooooooom
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Rite, still surprised that this style of music has apparently fallen so far so fast in promoters eyes. Good vocals, nice atmospherics, nice riffing. To me you have a lot of echoes of bands like Earthtone9, Kerbdog, APC, STP and others of that style, but with an updated downtuned edge. I definitely second the Amplifier reference too, but they are my favourite band so read into that what you will. You are definitely much heavier than them though, which is no bad thing. Just keep looking and banging on promoters' doors and most of all believe in yourself, because if you don't noone else will.

Latest posts

')