Opinions?

• Thread starter Stitch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Two promo photos - its the only ones we have so far, but I am assured the other ones dont have little irritating things like us facing the wrong way or me tucking my hair behind my ear. :lol:

I love the definition of the corn though.

Picture5.png

Picture3.png

I'll post up more, high-res versions when I get them and if anyone wants to see them. :lol:

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
I love the definition of the corn though.

That was a pretty funny comment, their are plenty of bands I believe are the definition of corn.

Cool pics dude, its different to see a band not scowling as if their gear has been stolen for a change!

poisonelvis

windowlicker
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: not bad,but let yer' hair down dude,plus points for anyone of you getting naked and running backwards through the corn field!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D

Desecrated

Are you a band or a bunch of farmers ?

I would have at least some association to what line of work you do, when your not standing in a field :D

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
Are you a band or a bunch of farmers ?

I would have at least some association to what line of work you do, when your not standing in a field :D

+1

At least find a way to photochop that S7 your so proud of in there.

:wub:

poisonelvis

windowlicker
Contributor
Reaction score
:hbang: i know whats missing!!dude,crop circles!!!!really it's a cool pic.and yeah you guys don't look mean or angry,which is nice to see.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Its part of our promo set - it'll probably go on the EP, but we're just messing around with ideas just now. I really like these. They are kind of cliche, but I like the fact that we aren't in some warehouse scowling at a camera. :shrug:

Crop circles would have been awesome.

And Ozzy - you have no idea. :lol:

Latest posts