Or FT: Soldano tube rack setup - SP-77 pre / Super Lead Slave-105 power (very rare!)

• Thread starter TMM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Selling my Soldano rack!

It sounds awesome, but it's just really not what I was looking for. I knew when I started searching for a new amp that I really wanted a Recto tone, and I should have just stayed on course, but ended up getting distracted by a very cool, very rare amp (the SLS-105, see below).

First up is the SP-77 - SOLD.

Also selling the matching, very rare tube poweramp, a Soldano Super Lead Slave-105. I don't know how true this is, but I've heard and read a number of places that there were only around 50 of these made, and I know with certainty that I've only seen 2 of them ever. Also 9.9/10 condition. 100w (50w / side), 3U, volume + presence per side, light purple face. Sounds absolutely huge, as you'd expect from a Soldano. Will make any preamp sound like a monster, and (obviously) works very well with the SP-77.

Modifications (if any):
- N/A

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
- 4-space Sonic rack

Location (City,State or City,Country):
- NH, USA

Contact Info (No Phone #s)
- PM me

References (eBay or other forum userid):
- iTrader here, forayear on eBay

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
Would trade the whole rack directly for a rackmount Rectifier.

Otherwise
- SP-77 is SOLD
- 850 shipped CONUS for the Super Lead Slave-105 - will ship in pictured rack!

*** Pay by 11/6 and I'll sell the SLS-105 for $800 shipped CONUS!

Pictures:

!BeMsoR!BWk~$(KGrHqYOKj!Eq5LGJrJjBK8Q,8gGBw~~_12.JPG

!BeMsow!B2k~$(KGrHqMOKkUEq4+BGQcQBK8Q,+gV2Q~~_12.JPG

!BeMspJgBWk~$(KGrHqEOKjUEq3-GyigbBK8QbDEPhQ~~_12.JPG

soldano_sls105_008.jpg

Just a heads-up, I have this listed a couple of places.

Thank you for your time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NixerX

Chuggin and Chuffin
Reaction score
Dude...seriously...Why? That power amp is the most beuatiful F***ing thing ive ever seen

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Dude...seriously...Why? That power amp is the most beuatiful F***ing thing ive ever seen

Haha, yeah, it is really nice, just not what I was looking for. You could always buy it... I'll charge you less since you're local and there wouldn't be shipping :)

could always hold onto the power amp and get a recto recording pre...

I could, but it wouldn't be the same. I tried out the Recto pre, and while it certainly does get in the right ballpark, it's just not the same without the Recto power section / rectifier, too.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
SP-77 is sold!

SLS-105 is still FS... note the new price - 850 shipped CONUS!

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Price drop:

- $850 shipped CONUS for the SLS-105!

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Bump for real pics, and additional offer: the SLS-105 will ship in the pictured rack! This is a great deal. You're not going to get Soldano power and presence from anything but a Soldano.