Orange PPC412-LTD 40th Anniversary 4x12 Speaker Cabinet

• Thread starter blues-core
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blues-core

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Special edition version of the Orange 4x12, the main difference is the speakers which are Celestion G12H - 30watt 70th Anniversary speakers

The cab is in great condition (even has the old tag on it), the only marks are on the tolex at the top. There is a tiny tear (~1cm) in the top layer of the cloth and there are a few compression rings where amp feet have been sat, these are shown in the photos.

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country): Manchester, Enland
Contact Info (No Phone #s) m.l.robbo@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): Ebay - blues_core
Price: £420 o.n.o.
Pictures: Orange PPC412-LTD 40th Anniversary Can send higher resolution photos if wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Path

Reaction score
saw this on the bay not long ago, i know its ages away and not much use to you, but if its still hanging round by april/may time, i might look into it.

blues-core

Reaction score
I'm not in a massive rush to get rid so send me a message when you're after one and I'll let you know if its still available

HeavyRiffin

Reaction score
Just gotta wait to get some money back via paypal, but i will most likely look into placing an offer. Won't be for a weeks time or so but if its still there i'll get in contact

Adversor

El Borracho X
Reaction score
Just a FYI. It always helps to make a title letting people know the item is for sale outside the USA.

Cheers and good luck with your sale, champ!

')