Orange Rockerverb 100 Mk I

• Thread starter KevHo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KevHo

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Orange Rockerverb 100 Mk I
Modifications (if any): N/A
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Footswitch (Channel or Reverb)
Location (City,State or City,Country): Houston, TX
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader, KevHo on RT and Fractal Forums, ebay username: matesofmontreal01
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1500 OBO shipped, insured, and paypal'd.
Pictures:

Selling my Orange Rockerverb 100 Mk I head. Good condition - I'd give it a 7/10 due to the nick/scuffs in the tolex. Just re-tubed with Ruby EL34Bs and given a clean bill of health from Steamboat Amps (Brightened the tone exponentially IMO and really brings this amp to life). Less than 30 min on the tubes. The footswitch that is included is only single channel so it can be used for channel or reverb switching, but not both. Switch is pretty beat up cosmetically, but it still does the job it's needed for. Head has an external switch for choosing tubes. Hit me up for any more questions. Thanks for looking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KevHo

Reaction score
Bump. Price is negotiable. Make me an offer.

KevHo

Reaction score
Price Drop - willing to take $1300 paypal'd, insured, and shipped to your front door.

KevHo

Reaction score
Bump. Need this gone - make an offer that's not ridiculous, and she's all yours.

KevHo

Reaction score
Final bump. Will be making a visit to GC this weekend if I don't get any more interest. FWIW - $1100 shipped, final price drop.

KevHo

Reaction score
Still haven't let this go yet - would be open to trades if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

')