Orange Tiny Terror

• Thread starter DSilence
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DSilence

Reaction score
Hey guys after a Tube Practice amp, are these any good? What else do you recommend?

Cheers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thedownside

Reaction score
i've played threw one a few times, amazing lil amp, but i dunno if i'd call it a practice amp, those things are loud for a lil thing! lol. but you can drop the wattage, so i'm sure that would help. brutal tone with a TS infront of them

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a badass little amp, and actually the only Orange that I've played through. It sold me on Orange instantly, it's amazing sounding, nice and thick. Perfect rock tone :agreed:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to trying one. I hear good things.

Xykhron

Reaction score
Practice amp?...Well, In Flames recorded their last album with one of these...It can be seen on the extra-DVD (documentary about the making of) that comes in the digipack with the CD.

turmoil

l0rd of teh shr3d
Contributor
Reaction score
Practice amp?...Well, In Flames recorded their last album with one of these...It can be seen on the extra-DVD (documentary about the making of) that comes in the digipack with the CD.

i doubt that's the only amp they used.

What kind of tones can you get out of these things? i've never had the chance to play one.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Personally I'd wait for the Egnater Rebel. 20w down to 1w selectable, effects loop, 6V6 or EL84, more modern tones, cheaper too.

EgnaterRebel.jpg

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Personally I'd wait for the Egnater Rebel. 20w down to 1w selectable, effects loop, 6V6 or EL84, more modern tones, cheaper too.

EgnaterRebel.jpg

:orly:

When is this little beast expected to drop?

TheHandOfStone

E♭M7(♭5)
Reaction score
Next month. Supposedly GC is already taking preorders.

Wow, thanks. I just purchased a rig setup, but I'll probably drool over this as a future investment anyway. College is in a little over a year, so maybe I'll need to downsize. :scratch:

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
Suddenly out of nowhere I got a tiny terror gas! I hate you guys!<3

adz87

Reaction score

hahaha good old chapers. he's a damn good player. i sort of know him through my mate Grayum who works for orange and plays bass with him. when him and the black hand (his band) went and recorded in abby road with mr eddie kramer they had loads of full orange stacks and stuff and a few tiny terrors. and all they used was the tiny terror. eddie was so impressed with how it sounded and stuff he took one home with him!

apparently the tiny terror combo sounds even better then the head. according to greyum its awesome! so in other words GET ONE! try the head and cab and the combo out.

DSilence

Reaction score
It sounds really good, thanks guys!? Im actually dreading finding out the price! But I will go see, otherwise it might be the orange crush instead, but yeah I had hoped to record with it.

Spinedriver

Reaction score
')