Ordering my UV777BK this month!

• Thread starter LordOVchaoS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I checked that place out Drew. I believe it was Sharp Concepts in California. They're trying to gouge for shipping I think, $55 for the pickguard and $45 for shipping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
jeez, that's absurd. I was thinking like Jeannie's, maybe...?

Course, they could be just as bad, I never asked for a shipping quote because, well, I duidn't have a 777bk at the time... :lol:

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
I've gotten Jeannie's a whole MESS 'o' times and their shipping is normal. $8-20 depending on what you prefer I believe.

dpm

Oni Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Metal pickguards tend to cause feedback because of their resonance, but with strategic placement of double-stick tape underneath it should be fine!

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Status, scheduled to arrive at Eric's tomorrow! He's gonna do a setup for me and I'll mail off my last check for it tomorrow. It will be mine next week!

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
LordOVchaoS said:
Status, scheduled to arrive at Eric's tomorrow! He's gonna do a setup for me and I'll mail off my last check for it tomorrow. It will be mine next week!
Awesome, man. Congrats! :yesway:

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
LordOVchaoS said:
I checked that place out Drew. I believe it was Sharp Concepts in California. They're trying to gouge for shipping I think, $55 for the pickguard and $45 for shipping.

I confirmed today that this was a type-o. The shipping is only $5.

')