Orgasmic NGD! (Another one.. 2 in 1 month!)

• Thread starter XeoFLCL
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Congrats. Make it thinner and put a reverse headstock on it and Kurt can sell them to me all day long.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
this was an awesome NGD but was best when i saw the neck through design, i came oceans
Yeah, these things are freaking beasts. The necks are about the size of a schecter C1 series neck, which is good. I love beefy necks for rhythm :metal: (that being said, my epiphone slightly surpasses it for leads, this is the rhythm machine)
Congrats. Make it thinner and put a reverse headstock on it and Kurt can sell them to me all day long.
Exactly. If these had reverse headstocks I'd have 3 of them. 1 natural, 2 red (1 red as a backup) :lol:

Anyways I got the GFS Crunchy Rails and a 1meg ohm pot in it and a custom gauge elixir set (.56, .42, .28, .17, .13, .10), and nailed my dreamtone with said guitar. Prepare to shit bricks, I did a chevelle cover for you guys :) (nothing too hard, just a tone demo I wanted to post and also show a friend)

Also yes thats my madre telling me to turn it down, she's the special guest of this video :D

Oh and yeah, FINGERPRINTS EVERYWHERE

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
Hittin dat monster coffee, I want some now.

Monster nu metal tone.

metalmike550

metalmechanic!!
Reaction score
ok. you have more than sparked my interest. i need a website or something!! that axe is awesome. and for 200.00...... thats insane.

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
Hittin dat monster coffee, I want some now.

Monster nu metal tone.
Hell yes, monster coffees are awesome. :metal:

Also I wish I had better recording gear so I could record this tone..
ok. you have more than sparked my interest. i need a website or something!! that axe is awesome. and for 200.00...... thats insane.
You won't regret it, though I'd swap the bridge pup ASAP. Try out the GFS Crunchy Rails, I promise you these pickups have some of the tighest most growly lowend you'll ever hear in your life with the exception of BKPs. It's essentially a JB w/ a ridiculously tight lowend, and they kill with 1meg ohm pots (as you can tell in the vid, check 3:35). The neck sounds great, middle is like any single coil middle (read: obsolete for high gain but good for cleans). This is my second WRL590 and both were amazing and had tone to match. I have also had, in terms of douglas name: SR370 (Still have), Douglas SR340 (also have) and a Douglas WOB826. Each plays (or one played) flawlessly.

Ryan-ZenGtr-

Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention Re: your tone video...

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE DO FEEDBACK DIVEBOMBS BY BENDING THE NECK

The fine line between genius and madness...

I see why you bought a Thru-Neck... Good job!

Nice guitar and finally, reasonably priced G.A.S.!

Merry aXmas!

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention Re: your tone video...

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE DO FEEDBACK DIVEBOMBS BY BENDING THE NECK

The fine line between genius and madness...

I see why you bought a Thru-Neck... Good job!

Nice guitar and finally, reasonably priced G.A.S.!

Merry aXmas!
Yeah, I'm afraid to do neck bend divebombs on set necks or bolt ons. I'll only do them on multi-ply neck thrus :lol: that was actually on the list of reasons for "why I need another neck thru guitar" :rofl:

')