Ormsby Guitars: "GTR run" (Possibility for lefties!!!)

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Still patiently waiting to hear the fate of the maple squad on this new run. As much as I would love the purple maple, that dragonburst is something else.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

big_aug

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there for anyone that missed run three.

I bought and paid in full for a Hype 7 Swamp Ash Satin that I have no interest in anymore. I'll be selling it brand new at a loss. Not looking to arrange anything with two months left to go. Just planting the seeds so to speak.

ormsby guitars

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there for anyone that missed run three.

I bought and paid in full for a Hype 7 Swamp Ash Satin that I have no interest in anymore. I'll be selling it brand new at a loss. Not looking to arrange anything with two months left to go. Just planting the seeds so to speak.

Request a cancellation via email

SqWark

Reaction score
Request a cancellation via email

^This is extremely cool of you!

I ordered from one of those companies doing exclusive runs with Ibanez, put my deposit down but a few days later realized that I really didn't want or need this particular guitar (Have a much nicer J-Custom with similar specs) so emailed inquiring about cancelling my order. Now I know the fine print states 'no cancellation etc etc' but no funds had been sent to Ibanez and didn't seem like it would be that big a deal less than 3 days after the order had been placed. Just a question of whether they wanted to be cool or not. They didn't!
-"We can't refund your money in case we don't have enough orders for the run."

Turns out they had over 50 orders for that run.

Tried to post my spot for sale on the fb page for the run and was admin denied.

Sorry to ramble on. Point is I see how you guys handle your business and the quality of your work. Will definitely be ordering in the future after I've gotten rid of all the guitars I should never had bought in the first place. :wallbash:

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Got my confirmation email for my Violent Crumble Hype :D December can't come soon enough...

Who else here got in on run 5?

Walterson

Reaction score
I'm in for a Goliath. All I got was a PayPal confirmation in July. Thats all.
Is this how it is supposed to be?

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window

There are facebook and Ormsby.com updates. Production just started for Run #3. The Ormsby crew just spent the last month or two relocating to a new shop, and are doing feverish catch up work on custom runs initiated last year. I'm on the Copper/Carbon/Gold Hypemachine Run, and that hasn't started yet. I'm sure the Goliath Run is coming up soon and there should be more visible action regarding it soon. Part of the production problem with World Instruments is that about this time or soon all the big name brands are pushing to get models made for Winter NAMM, which I'm sure takes up a good chunk of the production workload.

This isn't insider info, just me spit-balling based on what I've seen through the facebook page and the main website. When the runs get closer and Perry goes to inspect on site in Korea, all kinds of info and updates start to fly around. So its coming!

ormsby guitars

Reaction score

Best thing to do is email orders at ormsbyguitars.com for a confirmation. We have sent ALL confirmations, but being a group email (based on others with the same specs) maybe it got spam killed. We did post in the GTR group notifying everyone when this happened, as usual. Give us a couple days as we are still catching up after taking a week off.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Ormsby GTR Run 6 COMING SOON!

6 new finishes from the Hype GTR Range (check the first 3 previews below)
Dahlia Black
Natural
Purr Pull
Beto Blue
Sophia Blue
Pearl White

Just wait and see the new specs on these too! Interest free payment plans available as always.

15356488_10157741474855618_8350893103485677875_n.jpg

15355586_10157742734345618_5699546328570408089_n.jpg

15284991_10154275885968037_4958165474265198468_n.jpg

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
And here we are folks! Ormsby GTR Run 6. These will go live for purchase very soon and each person who buys in on this run will be in the running to win a custom shop copper top Hypemachine.

15440331_10157760811575618_3196625677889521487_o.jpg

Latest posts

')