Ormsby Guitars: "GTR run" (Possibility for lefties!!!)

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Phenomenal work, Russ! Really enjoyed that track and the tones.

Gonna be tricky choosing who wins the prizes.
WATCH THIS

And this is gold!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

russmuller

Cramblin'
Reaction score
Phenomenal work, Russ! Really enjoyed that track and the tones.

Gonna be tricky choosing who wins the prizes.
WATCH THIS

And this is gold!

Thanks for the kind words! :hbang: Not gonna lie... I'm proud of my own submission, but there are some DAY-UM awesome entries! I'm glad it's not on MY shoulders to choose!

Perry and the gang hit it out of the park with the GTR line. :agreed:

olejason

Reaction score
I can't handle the FB group but any word on specs for run 5? Specifically, any chance of a Hype with ebony top?

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
I can't handle the FB group but any word on specs for run 5? Specifically, any chance of a Hype with ebony top?

No worries. Different strokes for different folks.

Next Hype GTR Run will be up and announced in the next week or so. Ebony topped hype with some new options could be happening ;)

ormsby guitars

Reaction score

If you prefer to just purchase without updates or notifications, please order via Decibel Guitars

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, go to the group, find the event, join the event. Turn notifications off. Wait until the event starts, when FB will remind you of that, then you'll know when you need to go back to the group to find the info.

Or join the mailing list, because we email when we release runs.

Or visit the website blog.

These are all the ways to find out whats going on, so you dont need to follow the group.

But, Im glad we get more complaints about keeping people OVER updated, than not updated enough.

olejason

Reaction score
Nah it isn't you guys, the members just got to be a bit too enthusiastic at times :p I'm subbed to the mailing list so I'll keep an eye out. Definitely interested in an ebony top Hype. Looking forward to see what you have cooked up.

p.s. Rosewood Necks :) :) :)

Iamatlas

Atlas
Reaction score
Run 5 is open yalls...........

https://www.ormsbyguitars.com/run-5---hypetx.html

ormsby-gtr-run-5txfinal_orig.jpg

ormsby-gtr-run-5-maplesquad_orig.jpg

hype-gtr-run5-chameleonfinal_orig.jpg

https://www.ormsbyguitars.com/uploads/1/8/5/5/18551096/ormsby-gtr-run-5dragonmacebonyfinal.jpg?466

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Placed an order last night :cool:

I went for the purple hype but if the numbers don't come through for that to go to production I'll be going dragonburst :yesway:

I'm actually very excited to wait for something for the first time in my life

crystallake

Reaction score
I might give this a shot. I haven't had an electric in 2 years and have been itching at one. I'm a bit confused on the PayPal payment plans, but I might just drop in a credit card deposit to make things easier. Its a toss up between that violent crumble and dragonburst.

Checking out the FB stuff now.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
must... not... order that dragonburst..... I already ordered an 8 string moore burst goliath, my wallet can't handle more guitars.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
I'm stoked every time I hear someone say they ordered one of my sigs man :)
Means that I must have done something right speccing em out lol.

for me it was the color scheme and the maple board. I have a serious hard on for maple fretboards lately.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Someone in Italy is trying to sell a GTR SX 6 strings for € 1600,00 and it seems like he already dropped the price.
The ad is there from the end of May so I don't know how many times he dropped the price.
http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/mm...-strandberg-axe-fx-kemper_id4691739.html#pics
It's a scalp to say the least as Perry sold that guitar NEW for the equivalent of € 1095,00 + shipping and taxes.

On a side note, I would probably do my financiary best to enter a TX maple fretboard run.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
The guy' starting price was 2000Eu, he got several comments on other groups for this.
Why do we always have to stand out in such a bad way? Why?!?

He's an idiot...people don't come from the Mountains Of Soap... :lol:
I hope Perry manages to fond a dealer in Italy.

')