OT: Snakefood

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Roland is small. He's funny, it's a battle for him to get 'em, but he always does.

feeding1.jpg

Jewel, on the other hand, is a fuckin' killing machine. This thing was owned and inside him within 5 minutes.

feeding2.jpg

feeding3.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

macalpine88

Reaction score
cool i love snakes. i have a leopard gecko and it goes freaking insane when you put crickets in its tank, wiggles tail and makes somekind of strange noise before sending the crickets to a painfull, crunchy death :lol: reptiles are the best pets

viesczy

Reaction score
My albino burm, tiger retic and black blood usually chow down on the pre-killed like they are going outta style.

The real fun is when I warming the rat up and I let my 'tic slide outta his Vision cage. He'll GAWK @ the rat, knowing that it is food by its smell but not understanding while it is not warm. He'll then hold it in his mouth, but not swallowing it. Of course once the rat is warmed up, the 'holding' is more of a squeeze and then a gulp!

Another 'goofy' thing about him is that 'tween holding the rat and then swallowing it on feed days, he'll watch my hands if I'm playing guitar. @ 13.5-15', I'm sure he doesn't view me as food... just a toy to hold in his mouth! :D

Derek

Latest posts

')