"OTHER THINGS" - my new EP out now for free! (instrumental/guitar/prog/metal/fusion)

• Thread starter prh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Plini, when will I be able to buy tickets to a show/clinic/everythingever on your North American tour?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spilla

Reaction score
+1 to the above posts... but in Aus!!!

Havnt stopped listening to this... has pretty much been on repeat constantly! Love the fusion... keyboard parts are crazy good.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
Plini, when will I be able to buy tickets to a show/clinic/everythingever on your North American tour?

whenever you tell fractal audio/ibanez/someone/anyone to endorse me and send me there hahaha, god i would love to do something like that, maybe it will happen one day

+1 to the above posts... but in Aus!!!

Havnt stopped listening to this... has pretty much been on repeat constantly! Love the fusion... keyboard parts are crazy good.

thanks man, and thank Luke Martin for the piano parts on the title track, he's awesome!

spilla

Reaction score
prh said:
thanks man, and thank Luke Martin for the piano parts on the title track, he's awesome!

Indeed, he sure can play.

Hate to crossmix threads... but if you ever get a chance to make a play through of Moonflower aswell, id be very grateful.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
id be grateful if i could remember how to play it haha! but i am gonna start doing more videos :)

Alicat

Reaction score
This is wonderful, Plini! I must have listened to Heart 20 times, and the other tracks are great too. I'm hesitant to say it, because your sound is unique and deserves to be considered as such, but I almost feel like you're channelling a blend of Bonobo and Animals as Leaders!

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Just thought I'd make a quick point, "1745 7381 3265 2578" ties up the ending of Selenium Forest REALLY well. I was listening to Other Things via the songs list of iTunes instead of album view, and when it came up afterwards I just had one of those...

900x900px-LL-9bb28d6b_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

Moments :lol:

I'm going to try placing it around the EP and seeing where it fits best, it totally sounds like something that would have had a place in the EP. The only conflict between the two is that Other Things is extremely organic, and "1745 7381 3265 2578" has a more refined modern vibe to it. Still give it a shot, works out really well as a sort of extension to the EP if someone thinks it's a little on the short end.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
ola englund just shared this on FB. you are about to be even more popular!

i was completely stunned to find out he really digs it, so cool! haha

This is wonderful, Plini! I must have listened to Heart 20 times, and the other tracks are great too. I'm hesitant to say it, because your sound is unique and deserves to be considered as such, but I almost feel like you're channelling a blend of Bonobo and Animals as Leaders!

thanks dude! i love AAL, never heard of Bonobo so ill have to check that out :)

Just thought I'd make a quick point, "1745 7381 3265 2578" ties up the ending of Selenium Forest REALLY well. I was listening to Other Things via the songs list of iTunes instead of album view, and when it came up afterwards I just had one of those...

Moments :lol:

I'm going to try placing it around the EP and seeing where it fits best, it totally sounds like something that would have had a place in the EP. The only conflict between the two is that Other Things is extremely organic, and "1745 7381 3265 2578" has a more refined modern vibe to it. Still give it a shot, works out really well as a sort of extension to the EP if someone thinks it's a little on the short end.

nice catch! i can see that working, although that track really is an oddball, production wise and content wise, especially compared to the EP which is almost entirely 'organic' haha. glad you dig it buddy!

Bennykins

Reaction score
Hey mate,

Been listening to your E.P. stream on Youtube almost daily since I stumbled across this thread a couple of weeks ago. I ordered your CD yesterday too :yesway:

prh

Plini
Reaction score
thanks man!

the first 100 CDs sold out in 2 days :eek:

but i'm going to order more :)

')