"OTHER THINGS" - new EP out March 11! (instrumental guitar prog metal/fusion)

• Thread starter prh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
got a master of the first track back from Luke the other day and i am so happy with it haha. i liked my raw mix even though it had some messy bass frequencies in places, and he has just made it sound clear as fuck without sacrificing any of the things i liked about the original :) cant wait to get this out :D

IconW

Reaction score
Wow. Sounds amazing and I really like the cover artwork too! Waiting.

Rational Gaze

LithiumDawn Voicebox
Reaction score
Come on dude, I'm getting like crack withdrawals over here. I cannot wait for this any longer haha.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
thank you all so much! cant wait til next monday, and for the non australians, im australian so monday happens many hours earlier than most of you will realise :D

avinu

Reaction score
Oh my this stuff sounds ahmhazing! :holy:

NickB11

Reaction score
Gooood lord, I cannot wait for this. Truly epic stuff man, you may very well be on your way after this is released, sounds incredible already. Good luck with everything, I wish you the best :hbang:

prh

Plini
Reaction score
thanks so much dudes! this is only a short 3 track but it is the first of many EP's to come this year, my mentality of 'completing' music and releasing it has taken a turn for the better and ive become much more productive this year :D

Lianoroto

Reaction score
If you release the EP today I will buy it at least ahundred times.

Speaking of buying; you putting together some physical spiel for this thing? Would love to have some print or anything with that sexy artwork. Or maybe something out of vinyl I could abuse my dads magnificent HiFi-rig with.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
buy it a hundred times on monday instead :D and yep i want to do a small number of CDs because i also want to see the artwork printed haha. but i dont think i have the resources or demand to print vinyl yet

4 days! :)

clems6belio

Djentlemens :)
Reaction score
As Bandcamp keep 15% of the sales, I'd like to pay directly to your paypal account, if it's possible, and if you don't mind :p

mondertonian

Mondoing Since '01
Reaction score
My body is not ready for this.

In other news, stoked to cop this as soon as I can! We consumers have to do our part to help get some CDs released, ya heard?

:hbang:

')