Ow!!!!!

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks a tray slap is brutal needs to go sit and watch replays of the royal wedding.(haha,now that's brutal, haha) No really though, getting slapped with a baking pan by even some guy way bigger and stronger than that should do nothin more than piss you off. That guy dropped quicker than a hooker/crackwhore does for a $100 bill. So much for thugs being toughguys eh.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Only real mans tray slap. Nah mean ?

images

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
The drummer in my band is a giant muscular black dude. He is nothing like this haha.

Although I did notice his ability to "black up" as I call it when talking to another black dude. Any white dudes with black friends out there know what I mean.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
reeeeeally shitty rap battle goes awesome. skip to the end for the haymaker.

EDIT: btw ^ I am the black friend in my group haha

stryker1800

Sweet Pickle
Reaction score
The drummer in my band is a giant muscular black dude. He is nothing like this haha.

Although I did notice his ability to "black up" as I call it when talking to another black dude. Any white dudes with black friends out there know what I mean.

I Know exactly what you mean, I am also capable of going from suburban white kid to sounding hood as shit depending on who I'm talking to.

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
All I can think of is watching the movie Crossroads....imagine if Ralph Machio just beat the shit out of Vai instead of tearin' in up! :lol:

')