Ozzfest 2006 Mass tickets

• Thread starter Dr.Feelgood
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Feelgood

S.P Axe Master
Reaction score
I bought a pair and my buddy bought a pair. If anyone wants em, they are the electronic tickets. I paid 185$ for my seats. You can have em for 140$ They are section 4 row X. Shoot me an email at Bradley.Evans@dyess.af.mil or PM me if anyone is interested. I am open to negotiations on the tickets too.

Chris can vouch that I am a good guy.

By the way, this is one of only a handful of shows that Ozzy is playing at. Thanks guys :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Feelgood

S.P Axe Master
Reaction score
Please keep negative stuff outside of my thread. If you aren't interested in buying, please take it to OT

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dr.Feelgood said:
Please keep negative stuff outside of my thread. If you aren't interested in buying, please take it to OT

Easy, there, killer - I thought NightmareX's suggestion was a perfectly good one to go to Ozzfest for. :lol:

Steve

I'm a Happy Camper.
Reaction score
Thanks Drew... It's kinda adds suspense to the show... Like, Who's going to be voted off of Survivor?... Which bands will make it through their set, and which singer will end up screaming into the shadows of silence.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dr.Feelgood said:

:lol:

This isn't Club3G dude. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
')