Padalka guitars

• Thread starter thinkpad20
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thinkpad20

plays guitar??
Reaction score
I've been watching a few of this guy's videos on youtube, and checking out pictures of completed/in-progress instruments on the web. Holy crap, what gorgeous work this guy does. Has anyone that has played any of his instruments, do they play and sound as good as they look? Because, wow. I'd love to get a guitar version of that Hotchkiss bass :agreed: or honestly even just one of his superstrats.

12841298_1101156449903753_6690272243468094622_o.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I checked in with him after I first saw that black and white one. His prices are pretty good IIRC. And he's got that contrasting filler ash finish down - his red on black explorer is reaaaally nice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
What a great craftsman. If they sound as good as they look I'd defo pull the trigger.
The build video was hypnotic. It reminded me of when I used just a hand belt sander and hand tools for everything.

Last edited:

GuitarBizarre

Listen to physics.
Reaction score
Are there *any* pictures of his headless designs? I'm looking at this with interest but I want to see that he's actually built one before...

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
His work looks great but I never see any NGDs or pictures on forums/facebook etc.

thinkpad20

plays guitar??
Reaction score
Are there *any* pictures of his headless designs? I'm looking at this with interest but I want to see that he's actually built one before...

There are a few in-progress pics of the Neptune on their Facebook, but no completed builds that I've I seen (possibly if I dug deeper in the Facebook history though). I agree those look pretty cool; I'm particularly interested in the Saturn (the single-cutaway) because it's a pretty unique shape. Seeing his videos I have no doubt of his ability to build them, but I'd agree that seeing a completed build would be nice to see how it looks fully built.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Definitely a copy, but let's not forget that RAN's done hundreds of copies too...

thinkpad20

plays guitar??
Reaction score
Luke and Tim from Protest The Hero got some semi-customs from him a little while ago, saw them playing them during the Kezia X tour.

protest-the-hero_0198.jpg

They look killer, IMO.

For those who haven't seen it, here's footage of those guitars being built :yum: