Padalka guitars

• Thread starter thinkpad20
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

strangers

Reaction score
zx7lu0.jpg

One of his videos shows his entire mock-up creation process. It's definitely a picture of the actual piece of wood to be used, and there is a lot of other fine detail work. The only consistent difference I notice is that if I'm looking on anything but my computer monitor, the mock-ups appear to be a few shades darker than the final guitars.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
zx7lu0.jpg

One of his videos shows his entire mock-up creation process. It's definitely a picture of the actual piece of wood to be used, and there is a lot of other fine detail work. The only consistent difference I notice is that if I'm looking on anything but my computer monitor, the mock-ups appear to be a few shades darker than the final guitars.
Neck thru Neptune. That’s what’s up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
zx7lu0.jpg

Oh.My

That is brilliant! Can't wait to see this

MSS

Reaction score
I just requested to get on the Q list when it reopens. I like player’s guitars though - nothing super fancy.

MSS

Reaction score
I was told next year for a CS.

DudeManBrother

Reaction score
I swear if I didn't have 2 custom builds going on right now I would have jumped into a slot. I really want a neptune or a saturn headless.
I’ll probably do a Saturn 7 next year to collect all 3 headless planet guitars :lol: I’m glad that Saturn listed on his site right now is an 8, because if it was 6 or 7, I’d be very tempted to grab it.

KnightBrolaire

mothman is real and stole my catalytic converter
Reaction score
I’ll probably do a Saturn 7 next year to collect all 3 headless planet guitars :lol: I’m glad that Saturn listed on his site right now is an 8, because if it was 6 or 7, I’d be very tempted to grab it.
I'm super tempted by the walnut neptune he has in stock, but I need to resist so I can buy more amps dammit

strangers

Reaction score
I really love that Saturn, but I don't play the 8's I have enough to justify another, and I really should put the money into a new computer. Or NVIDEA could just drop the price on the RTX cards so I wouldn't feel so guilty about buying guitars.

DudeManBrother

Reaction score
23F12AF5-2577-49DF-96AE-78D87041A60C.jpeg
2ED9C3B0-2F23-4BBF-A017-65161BDFAE0E.jpeg

Finally getting somewhere! Simon does such a great job with his schedule. It would really be cool to have it by the end of the month for when we play with Beyond Creation, but it’ll probably be in my hands sometime in October I’d guess.

Latest posts