Pain Of Salvation

• Thread starter Karl Hungus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
So I finally got my hands on Scarsick today. God, it's such an oddity at times, with songs like America and Disco Queen, they just feel wierd, out of place even. I'm liking it on the whole though. Daniel Gildenlow's kinda rap vocals on the first couple of tracks are really good, suprisingly, really reminds me of Mike Patton a lot.

So far, I've only got this, and the Be live DVD/CD, so I'd probably like to get some more of their older albums. What's a good PoS album to get next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wiz

Reaction score
omg.. I know people here like Be, but I'd say that all you need to hear by PoS is: One Hour by the Concrete Lake, Remedy Lane, The Perfect Element.

They're a perfect trio, absolutely flawless albums in my opinion.

Skeksis

Closed Eye Visuals
Reaction score
I have Remedy Lane and The Perfect Element. Awesome stuff.

Makelele

Reaction score
Definately Remedy Lane and The Perfect Element, though all their albums are great.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
omg.. I know people here like Be, but I'd say that all you need to hear by PoS is: One Hour by the Concrete Lake, Remedy Lane, The Perfect Element.

They're a perfect trio, absolutely flawless albums in my opinion.

Agree completely. They lost me after Remedy Lane. Be lefting me scratching my head.:scratch:

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
One hour is never enough time by the concrete lake :agreed:

Strange band, but I really dig their earlier work. Entropia was cool too, if a little dry on the production side.

Everytime this band comes up in conversation, I seem to freudian slip and say "Penis Salvation". Weird :lol:

')