Pant Sagging Is...

• Thread starter The Dark Wolf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
The stupidest fucking fashion trend EVER.

sag.jpg

Opinion: Pull up your pants, you big buffoon

This guy? ^ Thank you. :bowdown:

1. How the fuck do they even keep their drawers up in the first place? Up, as in, not falling to their knees. (Ever see the douchebags that do this run? :lol: They have to hold on to their pants like they're about to be prison gang raped.)
2. How is this even remotely comfortable?
3. Do they even realize how stupid this looks? Pants have a waist line for a reason, and no, it's not to show the crack of your funky, nasty ass.
4. Nice. We're taking fashion tips from fucking inmates now? Sagging (fashion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

The stupid shit people will do to follow the trend. *Bleat bleat*

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarG2

Reaction score
Sometimes, my pants sag, because I can't be arsed to put a belt on; but that guy just looks ridiculous. :lol:

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Again? I thought that it had run its course finally.

klutvott

Reaction score
"Those who pulled their pants down the lowest and showed their behind a little more raw, that was an invitation." There you have it. Saggers = homosexuals

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes, my pants sag, because I can't be arsed to put a belt on; but that guy just looks ridiculous. :lol:

Yee, and notice that tard in the pic has a belt on... :nuts:

Sagging pants feel way uncomfortable, I only sag my PE shorts if I just so happen to grab a size too small. [I own like 3 or 4 pairs of the same damn PE shorts but in different sizes from the different years]

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
i used to wear baggyass jeans.

but they didnt sag.

whaletail can be a good thing... or a bad thing :lol:

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
In Florida, the term "Lauderdaling" is also used to refer to one wearing their pants below their waist. The trend became very popular in the late 1990's, in and around Fort Lauderdale (Broward County,Fl).

Why does that not surprise me?

There is a current push to outlaw such practices. In fact Florida State Senator Gary Siplin (District 19), has introduced legislation against this practice.

Hah! I agree they should outlaw it, its ridiculous. But, outlawing it will probably only make it more appealing to young 'thugs', so it wont go away :(

psychoticsnoman

Reaction score
Now the new trend I've been seeing is buying pants that are way too tight(as some up would call girl pants) and sagging them past your ass. I've seen everywhere and they all look like retards.

Just for that I am going to start sagging. :fawk:

Don't forget to post pics :evil: :lol:

Nick

Reaction score
i wear my jeans with some sag but not anything as retarded as that, maybe like a few inches. that guy must walk like his knees are glued together!!

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
:shrug:

I wear mine low, but not that low. But people do comment on it. But who cares? You're all paying too much attention to mens bums. :agreed:

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:shrug:

I wear mine low, but not that low. But people do comment on it. But who cares? You're all paying too much attention to mens bums. :agreed:

Around here you see guys like in the first picture EVERYWERE

')