Pant Sagging Is...

• Thread starter The Dark Wolf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalmike550

metalmechanic!!
Reaction score
did you know sagging started in prison? people who were available would sag there pants. so it realy started as a gay thing and went on to be a........ gay look.

Jzbass25

Reaction score
My pants have started sagging since I started losing weight

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
My pants have started sagging since I started losing weight

+1

I used to fill out my 38 waist pants a lot better then I can now. I could never really afford to buy more, but luckily managed to get myself a nice belt. In that middle period, I was always walking around with my hands in my pockets. :lol:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I have some pants that sag just a little (like maybe 1 inch below my waist), but not like practically down to my knees. The dude looks like he was in the middle of undressing, forgot what he was doing, and decided to go about his business.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Paying attention too much?

I see it goddamn everywhere. Pants are not MEANT to show your whole fucking ass. We have a waist for a reason. Who the fuck thinks it's smart to have your whole buttcheek hang out?

It's the gayest, stupidest, lamest, most fucktarded thing ever. "I wanna look like a gay prison thug, yay!" :rolleyes:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just don't want to see dudes wearing chick jeans either.

abyss258

Reaction score
As much as I think this is stupid.. I don't really give a shit. People will do what as they want...no matter how idiotic it is.

As for me, I might accidently sag like an inch or 2, but I usually don't at all.

BigM555

I SS.org Salute You!
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody in public with more @ss out of their jeans than in needs it kicked. Guy or girl.

* BigM returns to kicking young whipper-snappers off his lawn.

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
:shrug:

I wear mine low, but not that low. But people do comment on it. But who cares? You're all paying too much attention to mens bums. :agreed:

im with stitch here. look around, across and past mens bums, and you might spot something much more interresting: ladies bums! :agreed:

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
As a person who is small and has to punch holes in all his belts, :mad:.

My pants sag because apparently my metabolism is on crack and no matter what I eat I keep getting skinnier...so I constantly have to do such. It's gotten to the point where I have to have my pants sewn in folds...

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
As a person who is small and has to punch holes in all his belts, :mad:.

My pants sag because apparently my metabolism is on crack and no matter what I eat I keep getting skinnier...so I constantly have to do such. It's gotten to the point where I have to have my pants sewn in folds...

Boohoo. Enjoy your metabolism while ya got it :lol:

')