Paris Hilton is officially out of jail.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
lol i saw that on the news before, it was a huge event or something, people everywhere, photographers etc. Lets see if she's changed though lol. Will she learn anything from this? likely not

BigM555

I SS.org Salute You!
Contributor
Reaction score
If you listen.....very carefully......wait.....there it is.....you can almost hear the collective sigh of all the soon-to-not-be-neglected penises. :dick:

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
uh, wasn't she supposed to serve her full term? And wasn't that something like 45 days?

If you listen.....very carefully......wait.....there it is.....you can almost hear the collective sigh of all the soon-to-be-herpes-infected penises. :dick:

Fixed :agreed:

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
I was unaware that good behaviour could be applied to such short prison sentances.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
For a relatively minor infraction like this, she served about the same amount of time everyone serves. No surprises here. The surprise came when the judge had her hauled back the first time, and it was a pleasant one.

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
She was claiming she had changed after the initial first 5 days she did before that whole house-arrest fiasco.

Saying she has changed is just going to raise people's expectations of her, but lets face it...even then, the expectations aren't going to be raised THAT high.

IMO she'll be back to her old self in a matter of weeks; 2 at the most.

jufob

Banned
Reaction score
All the hostility directed at this celebrity is unjustifiable! You should be more concerned about when or if you earn, inherit, incarnate into incredible wealth that it can no longer protect from such petty, trivial legal circumstances. What good will money be if "Money Talks" no longer works. What is happening to our "free" enterprise system. What will become of us if persecutions like these continue?

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
PARIS IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now she can masturbate on top of the covers.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
All the hostility directed at this celebrity is unjustifiable! You should be more concerned about when or if you earn, inherit, incarnate into incredible wealth that it can no longer protect from such petty, trivial legal circumstances. What good will money be if "Money Talks" no longer works. What is happening to our "free" enterprise system. What will become of us if persecutions like these continue?

Wait, so you're saying she shouldn't be prosecuted, despite the driving offences that she'd already been warned about, because her family's money ought to be able to protect her from that?:scratch:

...And I'd hardly call drink driving offences 'trivial'. You wouldn't say that if you'd had someone close to you killed by a drunk behind the wheel of a car.

')