Parker NiteFly M w/ BKP

• Thread starter tian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tian

Reaction score
Update 7.28.09: Okay, so I'm running out of time and really need to downsize. I would still prefer to sell this, but I am also open to trades of the NiteFly + an ESP M7 and/or an Ibanez RG7421 for one really nice guitar. Let me know what you've got.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Guitar is a 2002 Parker NiteFly M in excellent condition, 22 frets, HH config with Piezos, locking tuners, bolt-on Parker neck with (perfect) stainless steel frets, etc... I've only had it for a short while and the previous owner kept it in amazing condition. Parker stainless steel frets means no fret wear.

There's one small ding on the bottom edge of the guitar that you have to hunt for to find. Also the G string sperzel locking dial locked up on me once and like an idiot I attacked it with a pair of pliers which chewed up the edges slightly. It works fine now, it's just missing the paint around its edge.

Modifications (if any): Previous owner swapped tuning keys and knobs with creme colored ones. He installed a MIDI pickup which left some holes which are now mostly covered up by creme colored pickup rings (which also makes swapping pickups without routing possible). There's one hole still barely visible that has been filled. I replaced the pickups with a calibrated set of Bare Knuckle Nailbombs. Very :metal:

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Will come with Parker gig bag, trem bar, and manual

Location (City,State or City,Country): Rockport, ME

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM's please

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): I've purchased from Zimbloth, on UG I'm T!AN, and on ebay I'm the.tian with 100% positive feedback.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking to sell this now for $800 + shipping obo. Not really interested in trades anymore because I'm trying to downsize before heading off to college.

Pictures:
3304537411_9bc2aaa8ce_o.jpg

3182792827_8b540a8e71_o.jpg

3306152716_b363e14f3b_o.jpg

3423738860_a499e53f3a_o.jpg

3422933447_9c62dde9af_o.jpg

Before I got this guitar, I thought Parker's "Nothing plays like a Parker" slogan was the lamest thing ever, but once I got my hands on this I understood. This is a great chance to get your hands on a great guitar with great pickups. Thanks for looking!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tian

Reaction score
BUMP and a couple modifications.

I thought it over again and adjusted the price.

I forgot I had a Tremel-no laying around so I'll take a trade for a guitar with a trem. Also, if someone wanted to buy it without the pickups it would be $675 shipped.

grants

Reaction score
These guitars are rad. When I traded my JSX, the guy came and showed me his Parker Fly.

Before I held the thing, I thought these guitars were totally queer. Having one in my hands totally changed my mind. Some of the lightest and seemingly best well built guitar I've ever touched.

tian

Reaction score
I wasn't going to bother bumping this, but I just realized there's a guitar I need to have in my life and it requires this one to sell so...

$800 + shipping obo!

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
I would jump on it if it didn't have the tremolo :(

You can set the trem to fixed or dive only just like with a Tremol-no, and I hear they're not too much of a pain to set up either.

I'm soooo tempted to jump on this, but I just got a new BC Rich Mockingbird ST (for a good price,at that), unless you really wanted one of those for some reason :lol:

tian

Reaction score
You can set the trem to fixed or dive only just like with a Tremol-no, and I hear they're not too much of a pain to set up either.
Yep. I actually have it set to hard tail mode right now because I have it in Drop C and didn't want to deal with the trem which I never use.

I'm soooo tempted to jump on this, but I just got a new BC Rich Mockingbird ST (for a good price,at that), unless you really wanted one of those for some reason :lol:
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not a big Mockingbird fan.

tian

Reaction score
^ Hardtail or trem?

EDIT: I see it's a trem. I'll have to pass but thanks for the offer.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
What about a hardtail black Schecter Hellraiser C-7 + $?
dsc00976c.jpg
I'm in Breckenridge Colorado for the next 2 months.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Do you have a pic of the back of the neck?

tian

Reaction score
3183633960_69e698675c_o.jpg

Same neck as the Flys, just different dimensions.

EDIT: Sale pending...

tian

Reaction score
Sale fell through so guitar is available yet again...

EDIT: Trade pending...

Status
Not open for further replies.
')