Parker P42

• Thread starter BlackWinds10
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:parker P42
Modifications (if any):None
Accessories (hardshell case etc):Gator softshell case if you provide one too
Location (City,State or City,Country):Ocala, Fl
Contact Info (No Phone #s)PM
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):Ive traded around on here several times with other members.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):FT for a 6 string of sorts. Brands im into are Jackson/Charvel/Ibanez but shoot me any kind of offer the worst I can say is no.
Pictures:

DSC02310.jpg

DSC02311.jpg

DSC02284.jpg

I know most people wont like the sticker but as it is a sticker I can easily remove it on request and there will be no stickiness left over from it as I have already taken it off once to make sure it didnt leave anything on the guitar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
Bump, offer me anything for this wonderful guitar. If its because of the monster sticker I can easily remove it upon request.

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
Bump this guitar is awesome for gigs as it is insanely light but has the depth that mahogany should have.

The Buttmonkey

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't see your pictures and my google isn't working right now so I don't know anything about the Parker :(. Could you tell me a little about it? Pickups, body shape, woods, frets, neck profile, and original price?

Apologies if this is an insult, but my tentative trade offer is an Ibanez RG5EX1 in mint condition. I have about $100 too! :rolleyes:

All this is really tentative, but I live in Georgia and I've been to Ocala many times. We bought a horse there. Maybe we could even meet in the middle if for some reason you liked my trade offer. :wavey:

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
Mahogany body. Maple neck. Ebony fingerboard. Parker Stinger pickups. They were I believe $800 brand new.

The Buttmonkey

Reaction score
How does the offer of The Ibanez plus 70-80 dollars for you to buy and install something OR you could tell me what you like and I could buy it put it in myself sound?

Fair or no?

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
Pmed so as not to clog up the thread. Looking for older MIJ Ibanez, and if possibly and older Charvel. Really just looking for shredders. Although I am a fan of Les Paul and telecaster shapes (doesn't have to be actual telecasters or Les Paul's)

Latest posts

')