Parker PM-10 Hornet

• Thread starter TelosHedge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TelosHedge

Enjoys Chicken.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Parker PM10 in good condition. For those who don't know, these guitars were made as part of their 'cheaper' line of guitars. I bought this one strictly for it's features... Mahogany body, neck thru design, ebony fretboard, stainless frets, tune-o-matic bridge, individual pull type coil taps for each pickup. This guitar is definitely a little bit on the brighter side, but i think it would work really really well for super low tunings for someone that likes 25.5" scale. Great guitar for the money! has a couple of dings but nothing spectacular. missing the pickup switch tip... unless i find it.
Modifications (if any): all stock.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): parker gig bag included.
Location (City,State or City,Country): long island, ny
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here, or email @ teloshedge@gmail.com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): check birds and moons, ebay, jemsite, vintagerocker, and the gear page under TelosHedge.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 400 shipped to the lower 48. I'm not looking for trades, but i'm not afraid of hearing them either :)
Pictures:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x532.
IMG_0383.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x532.
IMG_0384.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_0385.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_0386.jpg

user_online.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')