Password uid creds virus or hack?

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know anything about security, but something is causing my passwords to become invalid each time I log in. I was going through the request new pass process but then realized it was the same thing over and over and I don't have time to reset 10 different accounts every day. Sometimes it doesn't work even after resetting. That's really irritating.

Anybody know about this or how to get rid of it?

Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Humanoid

Reaction score
Maybe take a time to setup 2FA and possibly use a password manager. I recommend KeePassXC.

wankerness

Reaction score
1. Run malwarebytes cause if what you describe is in fact what is happening then you should be very concerned. If that doesn't pick anything up:

2. Turn off caps lock/turn on num lock
3. Make sure all the keys work on your keyboard
4. Get a password manager like he said

5. If it continues not working/behaving like you said, nuke your computer and reinstall the OS from zero.

jaxadam

Reaction score
Well, ask the hacker services to help in setting the right defence against the multiple possible attacks. Also, I hire some hacker communities to test the security of my site. I acknowledged those are better steps than hiring the idiots from notable security companies who are just overpriced and never had any real experience with protecting sites and systems. Last year I asked my friends from nobeliumhackers.com to attack my servers with different types of attacks to find the most vulnerable places.

They’re pretty good, but have you tried cbdgummyhackers.com?