Paul Gray (Slipknot bass player) found dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Its a bummer, but i have trouble saying i'm sorry for him. He probably was making a good living, but he was a drugged up. Which in itself is not that bad, but when you have a child on the way, and you leave it fatherless because of your bad decisions, i cant feel very bad for him. I feel bad for his family and unborn child.

That said, i'm a slipknot fan, so it still sucks

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
oh!

pete steele, guru, dio, now this dude. i'm sure i forgot someone. what a year, already.

Its a bummer, but i have trouble saying i'm sorry for him. He probably was making a good living, but he was a drugged up. Which in itself is not that bad, but when you have a child on the way, and you leave it fatherless because of your bad decisions, i cant feel very bad for him. I feel bad for his family and unborn child.
this is very true.

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
damn, that sucks. Even today, I still really enjoy Slipknot. Sad to see him go.

Murmel

Reaction score
What the fuck? I actually read about him earlier today while getting back into Slipknot and now this happens..

But as 7 String of Hate said, he was a druggie, so I feel more sorry for his wife and unborn child than him really.
Still, very tragic.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Metal Hammer just confirmed. Apparently a drug overdose. Shame. :/

')