Paul Reed Smith 513 (STUNNING One-Piece Top)

• Thread starter themike
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Paul Reed Smith 513 Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Case, Paperwork, and hardware
Location (City,State or City,Country): Long Island, NY
International OK? : Yes (all fees and shipping covered by buyer)
Contact Info (No Phone #s) - PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay, SS.org, Birds And Moons, Rig Talk, Vintage Rocker etc
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2900 Shipped; OBO. I accept PayPal, but I prefer to use Chase QuickPay which is safe but charges you ZERO fees and is open to anyone.

So this is THE guitar I told myself I would never sell. Sadly I began to realize that I can't just keep a guitar around because shes beautiful. So after MUCH hesitation and weeks of procrastination I am putting my 513 up for sale. It's only been played a handful of times, has lived in it's case and was purchased brand new by me. The unfortunate reality is that I simply don't get along with HSH configurations and the middle pickups bothers me more than I would have thought. Combine that with mostly playing 7's now, she needs to go.

The top is unreal and when I had the chance to show Paul himself the guitar he said "Wow, someone messed up that day" by putting that top into normal production. I have all the original paper work, accessories and anything else that would come with the guitar.

As far as photos go, I will gladly take photos of anything by request but I have a single photo that should sum it up for you.

2i6zye.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Bump! Due to unforseen circumstances I may now be swayed to entertain trades for PRSi.

apollosol

Reaction score
Bump for my dream guitar! Never imagined I'd see one here, especially considering I almost pulled the trigger on one recently. Such a beauty and I definitely know it plays as great as it looks.

Interesting note about the HSH configuration. Never thought before hand how it would effect my playing but to those who don't mind, I'm sure a change in your picking position would help.

SOMEONE BUY THIS BEFORE I DO SOMETHING CRAZY! lol

Skygoneblue

Frankensteeeeein!
Reaction score
If all the honeybees in North America created a boiling lake of molten honey, it would look like the top of this guitar. I wanna lick it. :)

Latest posts

')