Pearl Orange refinish (2228 content)

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Looks fantastic! :yesway:

I have a couple buddies who I knew in Hawaii who work for Konami. They always spoke highly of it. I hope you enjoy it as much as they do. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Awesome! I love orange guitars. (And anything orange for that matter). Did you due the FB too? It looks particularly black.

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
@Hollowway- Me too :) Orange is my favorite color, and yeah I stained the FB darker.

@Cybersyn- For sure, Taking it to the shop tomorrow. I totally failed trying it on my own. =( Can't wait to play it!

@TankJon666- Naw, I took it to a local custom car shop to do it for me. I totally messed up two test guitars in the past. I'm horrible at it, so I just decided to let a pro do it for me.

@TimSE- I'm going with the EMG covers, If you look at the pictures the neck actually has the PAF8 in it for testing. Seeing if it would even work and all. :yesway:

Thank you again everyone!

DslDwg

Reaction score
Ibanez see guitars do look great in colors other than black.

Awesome!

Reaction score
Looks great! Just be sure to put the strings on correctly when you get the pickups in :lol:

ferret

Reaction score
Love it. I've been considering doing my 7621 similar, but a little more metallic/coppery.

Jason Spell

Reaction score
Konami, like up up down down left right left right B A select start Konami?

And that finish looks incredible. Good work.

')