Peavey 5150 block letter head with bias mod and footswitch

• Thread starter 7slinger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Peavey 5150 block letter head with bias mod and footswitch in good condition

so, the economy sucks as everybody knows, and I have to stop being a pack rat and unload some gear that's not being used. I bought this amp second hand a while back, it came with the bias mod which works great (currently biased at 36ma). I removed the front board with the logo on it, can be easily reinstalled, I liked how it looked open how it is now. cosmetically the amp is in good condition, functionally the amp is perfect. there are a some nicks and dings on the tolex, scratches here and there, some corrosion on the hardware...hey, it's getting old:lol:. none of that stops this thing from breathing fire when you open it up. footswitch is the standard 2-button peavey that switches between the 2 channels and turns the effects loop on/off. the colored stickers you see on the front and back are just that, stickers, and would be easily removable. I'll take more pics too, by request.

Modifications (if any): bias mod

Accessories (hardshell case etc): footswitch included

Location (City,State or City,Country): St. Paul, MN 55127

Contact Info (No Phone #s) send me a pm

References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on here, ebay ID 7slinger 56fb 100% positive

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $650 USD OBO + shipping/insurance/paypal fees. a quick check of completed listings shows these going for as high as $900, but I don't want to sit on this one too long. I will accept money orders and checks, however I will not ship the amp for 2 weeks following deposit of your check. just so you know. I may consider trades, depends what you've got.

Pictures:
5150.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

Last edited:

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
:bump:

I reinstalled the front panel and removed the stickers, you can see what it looks like with/without...it's easy to do, and these amps are fun and easy to customize. I also removed the few stickers that were on the back.

I'm also dropping the price some, as I'd like to move this soon. These original block-letter 5150s have been going for about $700 and as high as $900 on Ebay.

New price: $650 + paypal/shipping/any other fees.

I'm open to trades, depending what you've got. I'm most interested in high-end amps (heads), 7 string guitars mid to high end, and if you've got an Axess or Skrydstrup midi controller I'm all ears. Also have my eye out for a Sound Sculpture looper.

I will accept most forms of payment, including paypal (fees are your responsibility), cashier's check, and personal checks. Personal checks will result in a 2 week delay in shipping from the time I deposit the check, which I will do ASAP upon receipt.

Somebody buy this so I don't have to Ebay it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.