Peavey 6505+ head

• Thread starter Vstro
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vstro

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I sold this over the summer to someone on this board but UPS decided that the word fragile means to throw/drop. So having said that this amp needs both pre and power tubes! It was in mint condition before UPS got their hands on it, i hadn't even put more than 30 hours of play time on it. I took it to my tech and all we did was replace the tubes and it sounded as good as ever. I planned to keep this amp after the first time trying to sell it but im in a pinch and need the money.
Modifications (if any): NEEDS PRE/POWER TUBES
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with footswitch
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cleveland, Ohio.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) vince_stropki@yahoo.com is the most immediate and easiest way to reach me.
References (eBay or other forum userid): envenomedcky, ugg im kyle. Once again.. for the third time.. this amp will not make the noises you want it to without replacing every single tube in this amp.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $450 no trades, that does not include shipping. $100 or so dollars for tubes and the head works perfect. Sorry for the repetitiveness on it needing tubes, just making sure that no body gets screwed over in any way.

Pictures:

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BryanFTWL

#winlosing
Reaction score
I'm pretty interested. What happened exactly? Did the tubes break or does the amp have problems that you believe to be tube related?

Vstro

Reaction score
The only thing wrong with the amp is the tubes it has. Had an amp tech look it over and that's all he could find, tried some new tubes and it worked flawlessly. Right now its on hold again, I'll say something if this person falls through.