Peavey 6505+ With ENGL 4x12 - Metal

• Thread starter derashmetaltube
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

markgov

Reaction score
ok sweet, I personally find the guitar tone to have a bit too present ( the fizz is a little too harsh in my opinion) I am usually not a big fan of this kind of metal but i think your songs pretty cool actually. I think it would be cooler if the song was a little bit faster and if the vocals had a little more power to them but other than that keep up the good work!

asilayamazing

Reaction score
ya only thing is the vocals seem lazy in parts and could have "captured" better..IMO

Reaction score
thanks mate...well it was hard to make them any louder considering i had written loads of guitar harmonies but any wyas..

cheers

AlexEdwards

Reaction score
Not sure if it's just YouTube quality (shouldn't be because I see it's in HD) but i'm hearing a lot of clipping on the master bus- let off of the limiter a bit and you're set!

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Nice work.
I think the guitar tone is good as is.
Heavy as hell and clear enough to hear the notes (this is all I ever ask lol).

gavoja

Reaction score
I think guitars are way in front of the mix - bring the drums forward! Nice sound though!

')