Peavey Invective Megathread Misha Mansoor Signature Amp

• Thread starter Takk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
If the amp does well, I'd say the Mini head will be an easy sell to the Peavey guys! So for right now, we just want to focus on getting this amp out, and making the most of our launch!

Doesn't it have a half power mode? Maybe I'm remembering that wrong...

TedintheShed

Retired bassist pretending to play guitar
Reaction score
Haha best dad ever!

LOL...not by a long shot. My dad discourage my musical interests, so I sure as hell won't do that to my daughters as I've been on the receiving end of that (one is a singer, the other a guitarist). I think music and pursuing one's interests in art is highly undervalued in society, even if it is just as a hobbyist. It leads to great things, even if not directly related to the arts. I met my wife of 28 years in the back of my drummer's van in 1988, for which I got the privilege of thanking Billy Sheehan for personally at Gearfest...but that's another story.

PrestoDone

Cork Sniffer
Reaction score
hey misha....your opinion....for the invective 120 head would you rather use a hesu 2x12 or the matching invective 2x12 ??

beavis2306

Lusts for gear
Reaction score
Which isn't too hideous as a starting point - should be able to talk em down a bit further. Where'd you find that?

bulb

Reaction score
Thank god you don't need the left handed version... $$$$$$$$$$

Seriously though if you need a left handed version of the amp, I can talk to Peavey's Custom Shop and help get that pushed through!

Djentlyman

Reaction score
Australian RRP is expected to be $3499.

Best get selling some stuff...

I love Australian pricing. :mad: now I just stick to the used market, however in this instance I'll be waiting a while.

Seriously though if you need a left handed version of the amp, I can talk to Peavey's Custom Shop and help get that pushed through!

haha shots fired.

cmtd

Reaction score
Saw this shot of the periphery rig online today. I wasn't the biggest fan of the aesthetics of this amp, however in white I think it looks killer. Hopefully this will be an option.

733B2A8E-0443-4862-91A8-8ADD703A9756_zpsb4ovtlze.jpg

rockskate4x

rockskate4x
Reaction score
Oh God yes I hope this means we get an Invective 4x12 cab with vintage 30/creamback x pattern and mono/stereo jackplate. Also more white amp/cab shells please :shred:

')