!!! Pedal PrOn !!!

• Thread starter Kayzer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
do you have 2 pitchfactors? or 4? ahahaha

and do you have anything that comes close to the old MXR flanger doubler? I need to get something similar. I notice however you don't have an original whammy pedal....tisk tisk

you can buy mine for a pitchfactor! haha

C

Kayzer

Reaction score
What happens when you turn them all on at once? :coffee:

Its a little like mixing all colours from the palett you get a creepy soundscape that morphs on and on and on...

do you have 2 pitchfactors? or 4? ahahaha

and do you have anything that comes close to the old MXR flanger doubler? I need to get something similar. I notice however you don't have an original whammy pedal....tisk tisk

you can buy mine for a pitchfactor! haha

C

The Pitchfactor can do anything the WH1 or WH4 can do just without beeing so glichy when you hit more strings than one! One PF is for songwriting at home and one is for live gigs and rehearsal so i dont have to carry a PF with me several times a week i only had to do this double PF setup ;-)
Ive never played the MXR Flanger but the FoxRox TZF is freaking amazing really sublte and not cheesy flange sounds but also really expensive since its discontinued...

Reaction score
Nice hand wired TS808

You need to add this to you collection!!!

I don't know how to embed youtube clips on here. I used to be able to... WTF?

Ha..I have one of those..pretty cool pedal. Adds a SHITLOAD of noise to everything though. I may have it modded to see if I can get it quieter

pink freud

Reaction score
Post a clip of them all going at once. Strategic placement of delays could create a whole song out of one note :lol:

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
CIMG4281.jpg

CIMG4287.jpg

:eek: Two PitchFacotors and a Tenori-On! Tell me what this little rig does? :agreed: I'll bet it shits out awesome.

Also: Fuck you, seriously. :lol: And send me your H.O.G.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
All that, and no Hermida Mosferatu? You need to get one.

Kayzer

Reaction score
:eek: Two PitchFacotors and a Tenori-On! Tell me what this little rig does? :agreed: I'll bet it shits out awesome.

Also: Fuck you, seriously. :lol: And send me your H.O.G.

One PF is for home practice and songwriting the other one is for rehearsal and live gigs, so i dont have to carry a PF with me several times a week, yeah i am a lazy dude! The Hog has been sold to finance the 2nd pf caus it can do everything the HOG, WH, Boss PS series... can do, just so much better ;-)

Tenori On VS Fuzz is a really freaking and cool sound. Just check my youtube videos i should have the link in my signature!

All that, and no Hermida Mosferatu? You need to get one.

I gave up collecting ALL pedals availible but it was kind of a plan for some time...

Post a clip of them all going at once. Strategic placement of delays could create a whole song out of one note :lol:

Thats definitly possible i ve done it with 30 Pedals or so and you just have to turn some of them on and off to create a massive and creepy constantly morphing soundscape...

Proudly displays his -A cups with afros on the nipples.

I am getting goosebums :wallbash:

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
Post a clip of them all going at once.

I dunno, you have seen National lampoon's Christmas Vacation, haven't you? They may need to turn on an auxiliary nuclear power plant just to provide all that power.

what, no original whammy? :noplease:

Kayzer

Reaction score
I dunno, you have seen National lampoon's Christmas Vacation, haven't you? They may need to turn on an auxiliary nuclear power plant just to provide all that power.

what, no original whammy? :noplease:

Ever played a Pitchfactor? Then you ll know why i dont need a WH1…

Latest posts

')