!!! Pedal PrOn !!!

• Thread starter Kayzer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
Ever played a Pitchfactor? Then you ll know why i dont need a WH1…

nope, I think were just surprised you would have a 4 over an original. I never knew they were glitchy when the best of the best only play on the original, care to elaborate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kayzer

Reaction score
nope, I think were just surprised you would have a 4 over an original. I never knew they were glitchy when the best of the best only play on the original, care to elaborate?

The WH1 is a little less glitchy then the WH4, also smaller and has a better bypass! Many people like this kind of glitchyness and this is also the reason I still hold on my WH4 since I have 2 Pitchfactors! Also the PF is really new and the WH1 is around for over 10 Years now…
The Pitchfactor is a beast when it comes to cut through the mix and it is crystal clear shifting . Its my favourite Pedal of all times…

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
^
I have both (my wham is the XP-100), because I find the PitchFactor sounds the best in the loop, and the XP-100 at the front of the chain. I wouldn't describe the Whammy as 'glitchy' as I don't think it can glitch, but it certainly is artifact-y, but to a certain extent that's part of the charm of the thing. :shrug:

Good to know on the H.O.G. though, I figured the filter capabilities and their interplay with the octave generators would redeem it's weak harmony generation. Fact is that I could probably run one of my Korg G5's into each input on the P.F. and have a H.O.G. like effect that would absolutely crush what the H.O.G. can do. :yesway:

Latest posts

')