People like this deserve the death penalty.....

• Thread starter garcia3441
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! Why is this douchebag still alive?

999dead666

Reaction score
if he did that to my kid i would impale him to death and then burn his corpse

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
People like that and Anyone that abuses animals should be fuk'n shot with a rusty fuk'n bullet that they had to pay for and load into the gun themselves!

~A

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Holy hell...

Can you imagine what the mother must be feeling, given that it was her boyfriend who did this?

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish this guy meets someone Like Jason ( Friday the 13 th ) or Leather face (Texas chainsaw ...) in real life so he can be Dismembered starting with his feet & legs so he can see everything .

I know I seem Savage ....but I don't care .

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Lord. Shit like this happend way too much. I've heard too many cases where the single mother leaves the kid with her boyfriend and the kid ends up dead or seriously hurt.

I wonder what the real story is here. A 17 yr old mother is leaving her baby with her 19 yr old boyfriend. Was she in school? Where were her parents or grandparents? Does she live with him? Is she in school? Will she ever graduate? I'm willing to bet that her life is a pretty fucked up mess and this won't help any.

Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!... I am LOST FOR WORDS.... Id like to let someone reennact Cannibal corpse' lyrical discography on this guy.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
There's a Korn song on Follow the Leader about this type of thing. If I remember correctly Jon had to help work on the body of an infant who had been raped while he was a mortician's assistant.

Hellbound

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£•
Reaction score
yeah some pretty messed up shit...sadly this past Winter something very similar happened not long from where I live where the guy was raping a 3 year old while babysitting her and when the parents found her in the tub all bloody he said that she had fallen on one of those plastic candy cane yard ornaments. :nuts:

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
if he did that to my kid i would impale him to death and then burn his corpse

:agreed:

That's harsh but that's how a father feel. I would just do the f*ckin same.
I can't imagine something bad being done to my child... 'cause i'll just go nuts. You just turn into what we originally are : an animal. A FURIOUS animal.

On a side note... There's too many news these days telling us about babies being raped, beaten up, dying...
It really makes me SICK.
Some people just need a bullet in their head.

:2c:

')